Tired of making the same old vegetable side dishes?
If so, here is a delicious, simple cauliflower recipe you can add to your rotation!
I love how versatile cauliflower is. In my opinion it has a milder flavor which really allows it to soak in the flavor of its seasoning.
I got this roasted cauliflower recipe from a friend a few years ago and it has become a keeper. The combination of sweet and savory is just perfect.
Spiced Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugar (can sub any sugar)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread cauliflower florets on a greased baking sheet. I like to line the baking sheet with parchment paper for easy clean up.
- Mix together all of the spices in a little bowl.
- Use a pastry brush to distribute the olive oil evenly on the cauliflower.
- Sprinkle the seasoning all over the cauliflower.
- Roast for any time between 30 and 40 minutes, depending on how well done you like it.
Do you want to get healthy, lose weight, & feel great…….. and STAY that way?
Fresh Start 28 will show you exactly how, step-by-step, so that healthy eating and weight loss happens seamlessly and without feelings of withdrawal or deprivation. Fresh Start 28 will be available for purchase in December, just in time for a Fresh Start to the new year.
Only people who sign up for this list will receive information for special, discounted pricing. So if you are thinking you will want a Fresh Start in the new year, you should definitely sign up now!